Senior Project Manager
Toronto / June 12, 2017
Agnostic, an integrated marketing and creative agency for today’s connected consumer, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join its team. This role will work directly with our team of integrated planners and strategists, creative department, and account managers – as well as the extended Environics family – to ensure our projects are delivered on time and on budget, every time.
Reporting into our Head of Production and Programs, this role is an essential component to ensuring the highest quality delivery to our Fortune 500 clients in fields such as Consumer Lifestyle, Health & Wellness, Corporate Finance, and Technology.
- Manage integrated projects from brief to launch, including scoping, resourcing, planning, and execution, delivering on time and on budget
- Proficient in producing estimates and timelines
- Manage multiple and concurrent project teams, consisting of Account/Client service, Strategists, UX, Creatives, Developers and related vendors/freelancers
- Facilitate efficient project progress by providing regular updates to teams on project status
- Proactively participate in project resourcing and process improvement
- Create detailed project plans and manage change requests
- Mitigate and manage risk
- Maintain detailed status and issues reports
- Effectively communicate activities and effort to set and manage expectations
- Work closely with the Program and Account teams to manage and track budgets
- 3-5 years’ experience managing multiple projects in a digital environment (agency experience ideal)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with changing and/or competing priorities
- Experience working with strategy, creative and technical teams
- Strong knowledge of digital project lifecycles and website production
- Understands how to effectively communicate objectives, schedules and action plans to a diverse team
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite; Project scheduling software is ideal
Requirements and Competencies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Calm and patient under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong understanding of budget management
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new ideas
- Professional with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
- Detail oriented and ‘take ownership’ attitude
- Excellent people management skills
- Collaborative and positive working style
Agnostic is an integrated marketing and creative agency for today’s connected consumer.
Agnostic makes it easier for marketers to take advantage of integrated channels and quantify their use. Small, senior teams partner with businesses to help connects the dots in research, planning, multi-channel delivery and internal management. Part of the Environics family of companies, we are specialized in paid, earned, shared and owned delivery.