Digital & Consumer Marketing Practice
Toronto / February 1, 2018
We are looking for a sharp and energetic communications professional who loves consumer marketing and all things digital. Experience working with clients in the consumer sector is important.
Environics Communications is a strategic communications agency that offers innovative solutions to its clients. We are content champions and brand stewards to some of North America’s most respected and well-known brands. Insights-driven research, deep subject expertise and smart, creative thinking guide our client programs. Our entrepreneurial and collaborative culture creates team members that feel challenged, engaged and rewarded for great work.
The agency’s Digital & Consumer Marketing group is seeking a communications professional with 5-7 years of agency and/or brand experience leading public relations, influencer marketing, and social media programs across CPG, food & beverage and consumer lifestyle accounts. You will be a key, sustaining member of several account teams. Your role is client-facing, and you will be a day-to-day contact responsible for keeping programs moving and demonstrating ongoing value and results. You will contribute to planning exercises both on an annual basis as well as campaign-driven. Establishing relationships with media, influencers, and other key audiences that are important to clients and the firm is vital.
- Owns client relationships on assigned accounts, manages day-to-day activity, and client counsel.
- Leads the execution of integrated communications programs, and works effectively with internal interdisciplinary teams, including content, creative, paid media, analytics, and account team members.
- Leads material creation including media and influencer materials, social and digital content, and corporate announcements.
- Support on influencer programs, including management of communications for outreach and engagement, and identification of ongoing opportunities that will build relationships between the client’s brand and influencers.
- Supports new business development and plays a strong role in overseeing research, strategic planning, and presentations.
- Manages billing and account profitability of assigned client accounts.
- Coaches and mentors junior team members by effectively delegating work and providing frequent and constructive feedback and contributing to their development.
- Has a passion for and is experienced in working with teams on new business proposals and pitches.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a communications agency.
- Positive, collaborative and dedicated team player who strives to deliver smart ideas and exceptional service with measurable results to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Understands and uses social media and relevant tools to assist in integrated campaigns, program planning and in generating results.
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and deliverables from start to finish, showing attention to detail and motivating support teams to achieve success.
- Has strong media and influencer relations skills including story development, pitching, and a passion for measurement.
- Excels in working with a variety of clients including food & beverage, packaged goods, retail and consumer products.
- Has some understanding of the business elements of an agency, including revenue, profitability, pricing structures, utilization, and budgeting.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a positive and dynamic team, grow your skills, and create meaningful communications programs please complete the form below.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.