Health & Wellness Practice
Toronto / November 16, 2017
Environics Communications is seeking a positive and energetic individual to join its growing Toronto Health & Wellness team.
We’re looking for a confident, grounded, passionate, and sharp individual who likes working in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and initiative is recognized and rewarded. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to play an integral role in planning and execution of integrated campaigns with senior-level guidance. Experience working with clients in the health and wellness sectors is important.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal teams including digital, creative, analytics, GR, and account team members to execute communications programs.
- Proactively manage day-to-day activity on assigned projects and lead the client with sound counsel.
- Lead material creation including media and influencer materials, social and digital content, internal and corporate announcements.
- Support on media and influencer relations programs and identification of ongoing opportunities that will build relationships between the client’s brand and influencers.
- Support new business development and play a role in strategic planning and presentations.
- Coach and mentor junior team members by effectively delegating work and providing frequent and constructive feedback and contributing to their development.
- Has a passion for and is experienced in working with teams on new business proposals, pitches and presentations.
- 6-8 years of health-related marketing communications experience.
- Experience in working with pharmaceutical, patient association, and healthcare-related organizations.
- Proactive, positive, collaborative and dedicated team player who strives to deliver smart ideas and exceptional service with measurable results to clients.
- Understands and uses social media and relevant tools to assist in integrated campaigns and program planning and in generating results.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and deliverables from start to finish, showing attention to detail and motivating support teams to achieve success.
- Has strong media and influencer relations skills including story development, pitching, and a passion for measurement.
- Has some understanding of the business elements of an agency, including revenue, profitability, pricing structures, utilization, and budgeting.
At Environics, we believe that exceptional work and having fun is the best path to a successful marketing communications agency. Over two decades of continuous annual growth have proven that philosophy.