Paid Media Manager
Toronto / January 16, 2018
Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, you will work closely with our communication, creative and marketing teams to help develop and deliver paid media programs to clients in areas such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Corporate and Finance, Health Sciences, and Technology. You will support paid media delivery within the agency and assist in client account planning and marketing activities. You are a self-starter that is able to thrive in a nimble yet established environment.
This is a new role to Environics that emerged based on the success and growth of our paid media offering. We have an existing roster of active clients and partners.
The ideal candidate loves a team environment and must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Launch, deliver and optimize our client’s paid media programs, with a primary focus on social media.
- The candidate is knowledgeable in paid search and programmatic in order to support delivery with our partners.
- Develop an understanding of the clients’ business and the competitive environment to add value in planning and execution.
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including planning, social media campaign execution, analytics and reporting in order to meet integrated marketing objectives.
- Provides guidance to integrated teams by educating, communicating points-of-view, and ongoing collaboration. Enables teams to identify paid opportunities within client planning.
- Supports team delivery of tasks and projects, accountable for high-quality project delivery to agreed deadlines.
- Ensures financial performance across multiple accounts/projects by delivering campaigns on budget.
- Actively contributes to regular client status meetings and manage/maintain up-to-date client reports.
- Proactively identifies and manages critical issues to solve problems; demonstrates resilience and adapts to evolving plans and strategies.
- Up-to-date on trends, partners and platforms, and equipped with creativity and innovative ideas.
- Builds agency profile through thought-leadership activities, including Environics / Agnostic owned channels (blog, research), industry events, and client presentations.
Skills & Experience
- Unrelenting curiosity.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience working in a digital agency or media agency environment
- Deep experience in paid social media planning and delivery, with demonstrated results. Strong knowledge of programmatic, native and SEM
- Demonstrated experience working with digital media plans for clients, across social media, SEM, programmatic and native. Ability to lead digital media execution independently and with our partners.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with a passion for marketing and all things digital.
- Strong team ethic to ensure quality control while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Familiar with standard client services practices – status reports, agency team briefs, SOWs – and ability to support and execute when requested.
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written with strong proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Razor-sharp focus, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Excellent people management skills.
- You continuously demonstrate Environics core values: entrepreneurial & creative; respectful; driven and responsive; collaborative & fun.