Measurement & Analytics Manager/Coordinator
Toronto / February 6, 2018
Reporting to the Director of Data & Analytics, you will work closely with our communications and marketing teams to measure the performance and impact of client programs across multiple verticals including Consumer Packaged Goods, Corporate and Finance, Health & Wellness, and Technology & Internet Services.
You will support the obtaining and communication of information to help drive decisions within the agency and assist in client account planning and marketing activities. You are a self-starter that is able to thrive in a nimble yet established environment.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with numbers but recognizes this role is about providing solutions to problems and not data in a spreadsheet. You work well in a team environment, have strong communication skills and are able to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Data collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis.
- Manual and automatic review and coding of unstructured data.
- Evaluate and select the most effective tools and method for collecting data.
- Use resources efficiently to provide the most precise information available in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and communications and how they relate to business objectives.
- Up to date on current trends in communications, and the use of earned, owned and paid approaches.
- Effectively communicate information obtained verbally, visually or in written form.
- Help internal teams and clients by providing information that guides strategy, decision making or demonstrates an impact on communications or business goals.
- Actively contributes to regular client status meetings and manage/maintain up-to-date client reports.
- Builds agency profile through thought-leadership activities, including Environics / Agnostic owned channels (blog, research), industry events, and client presentations.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years relevant experience working within a communications or digital agency environment.
- Expert level in at least one of the major website analytics packages (Google Analytics, Adobe, Webtrends)
- Expert level in Excel.
- Experience using social analytics for major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
- Experience using social monitoring platforms (Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Simply Measured).
- Proficiency in R, Python or SQL an asset.
- Can form complex Boolean queries.
- Experience in producing visual presentations through PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite or multimedia an asset
- Intermediate level of Word and PowerPoint.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and logic are essential skills.
- Familiar with standard client services practices – status reports, agency team briefs, SOWs – and ability to support and execute when requested.
- You continuously demonstrate Environics core values: entrepreneurial & creative; respectful; driven and responsive; collaborative & fun.