Digital Account Manager
Toronto / November 15, 2017
Agnostic, a strategic communications and creative marketing agency and part of the Environics family, is looking for a sharp and energetic Digital Account Manager who loves consumer marketing and all things digital.
You’ll work closely with our Digital Account Directors to help service large-scale clients in areas such as Digital & Consumer Marketing, Corporate and Finance, Health Sciences, and Technology.
You will be managing the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts and will be expected to immerse yourself in your clients’ businesses so you can quickly provide guidance that supports their business objectives, as well as spot future opportunities and provide proactive counsel. You will contribute to planning exercises both on an annual basis as well as campaign-driven, as required.
In doing so, the core agency team – from Strategy, to Production, to Creative – will look to you to demonstrate empathy, resilience and a solutions-oriented mindset to effectively balance internal team and external client expectations. They will also look to you to ensure communication is consistent, briefs are timely and client feedback is clear and actionable.
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including content development, site builds, social marketing campaign execution, and analytics and reporting in order to meet integrated marketing objectives
- Provide support throughout all stages of project development to ensure that work is aligned with client’s strategic direction.
- Supports team delivery of tasks and projects, accountable for high-quality delivery of concepts through to execution against agreed upon deadlines with the project manager
- Actively contributes to regular internal status meetings and manage/maintain up-to-date client reports
- Anticipates potential relationship or campaign/program issues, and advises the Account Director in time to act proactively to solve or address the issue
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business, their pain points, and competitive environment to add value in their day-to-day business
- Provide support with ongoing financial management of programs, worksheet reviews and month-end invoicing
- Stay up-to-date on trends and platforms, and equipped with creativity and innovative ideas
- Interest in new business development and support, including maintaining personal new business contact list and networking
- 3-5 years relevant experience working within a digital agency or in marketing and advertising
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with a passion for marketing and all things digital
- Strong team ethic to ensure quality control while maintaining a positive outlook
- Familiar with standard client services practices – status reports, agency team briefs – and ability to complete when requested
- Proficiency with digital/social media platforms and tools for business, such Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Radian6, Sysomos, GroupHigh, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills – oral and written with strong proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Razor-sharp focus, attention to detail and time management skills
Part of the Environics family, we use our strengths in analytics to deliver great creative and emotionally-charged content across earned, owned and paid channels. By bridging digital research, brand planning, and creative concepting with content marketing, channel development, and influence management, Agnostic helps brands create lasting relationships for today’s connected brand.